Starfinder : Core Rulebook (En)
The product can no longer be available from our suppliers. Do not hesitate to contact us to check availability before purchasing.
Let us know the best price you found
Starfinder Core Rulebook includes:
- Complete rules for science fantasy run like logic androids, telepathic lashunta, ysoki ratfolk and more - plus all classic fantasy races from the Pioneer Role Playing Game!
- 7 new fantasy science classes, from spellhacking technomancer to starship mechanic with a remote-controlled robot. Will you be a heavily armored soldier, a charismatic envoy,
- A stealthy employee, occult mystic or cosmically tuned solarian, who conjures strange powers and trains star and black hole energy weapons?
- A detailed overview of the basic Starfinder framework, including the Pact World planets, their Gods, major factions and threats and more.
- The complete rules for the starship battle, as well as for building and customizing your starship.
- Hundreds of fantasy science weapons, armor and items, both magical and technological, plasma cannons and holy power armor with enchanted swords and cybernetic implants.
- Hundreds of charms to allow your mystic or technomancer to tap into esoteric energies and rewrite the laws of physics.
- The rules for foreign environments, deadly traps, bizarre diseases and poisons and everything else you need to do exciting adventures by hand.
- Advice about the Pioneer passing content from RPG to Starfinder and vice versa.
- And much, much more!